Key Specifications -
- Engine - 125cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
- Fuel System - Fuel injection
- Power - 11.4 BHP @ 9000 rpm
- Torque - 9.80 NM @ 7500 rpm
- Transmission - 6-speed constant mesh
- Overall length - 2140mm (84.3in)
- Overall width - 860mm (33.9in)
- Overall height - 1120mm (44.1in)
- Wheelbase - 1385mm (54.5in)
- Seat height - 770mm (30.3in)
- Kerb Mass - 128.0kg (282.2lbs)
- Fuel capacity - 6.5litres (1.4 UK gallons)
- Ground clearance - 215mm (8.5in)
- Front suspension - Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear suspension - Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front brakes - Disc brake
- Rear brakes - Drum brake
- Front tyres - 130/80-18 M/C 66P tube type
- Rear tyres - 180/80-14 M/C 78P tube type
Approx. Price - £3199 (Rs. 3.26 lakhs, converted to INR)
Fuel Injection - The fuel injection air cooled 4-stroke engine allows for easy starting, instant throttle response and economical running.
Wide, Spacious And Low Seat - Bringing a relaxed feeling to the VanVan, the comfy and low seat makes it the ideal city commuter and means that parking and low speed manoeuvres are simple.
Integrated Luggage Rack - Makes the VanVan even more versatile and rubber covered foot pegs add to the comfort level provided by the low, wide seat.
Big Tyres - Enhances the VanVan’s classic retro look and adds to its unique character.
Official Photos of Suzuki VanVan 125