I want to buy Hero Splender Pro Classic

Hi … I want to buy Hero Splendor Pro Classic bike. Please tell me is this bike is good for city ride ? I am also little bit confused about its millage.
Please guide me about this … Should I go for this bike ? I want to buy 100cc bike

Splendor Pro Classic is actually a basic Splendor with round headlamp and chrome parts. This makes it look classic and gets an all new image to the bike. From the mileage point of view, you can stay satisfied as the motorcycle uses the same 97.2 cc, 1-cylinder engine from the original Splendor Plus motorcycle. It produces 8.2 BHP and 8.05 NM of torque.

The whole setup comes with a single seat cafe racer arrangement, making it more efficient as it would carry a single rider only. The Splendor Pro Classic is an excellent city riding bike. It would definitely return a mileage above 60 kmpl and comes with a price tag of INR 50,500.

Know more about the Splendor Pro Classic here - 2018 Hero Splendor Pro Classic Price, Specs, Top Speed & Mileage

Hi Rajdeep thanks for your reply. I want to know about Honda Livo bike . Which is better Hero Splendor Pro Classic or Honda Livo ?

Actually Hero Splendor Pro Classic and Honda livo are for two riders with totally different choices from each other. Deciding between both is very simple as all you need to search for is your basic need.

For Splendor Pro Classic, you would have to prepare for single riding throughout the lifespan of the bike. If you are a no pillion rider, it would suit you the best. If you love vintage designs and chrome specially, their is no alternate to the Classic cafe racer.

On the other hand, if you ride mostly with a pillion and wish for a great modern design with a blend of mileage to it, Honda Livo is the best option. Honda charges a bit of premium over other entry level bikes but they surely payback in the form of excellent design and performance. They even provide a disc brake with the bike.

Ask your innerself and get all the answers to these 3-4 question and the right bike would be in front of you.

You can know more about the Livo here - Honda Livo Price, Specs, Review, Pics & Mileage in India