I want to buy Bajaj Pulsar LS135

I want to buy bajaj pulsar 135 LS but I want to buy low seat height bike . My height is around 5’2" . Is bajaj pulsar 135 ls is comfortable to ride for me ? Or should I go for another one ??

Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is a lightweight bike but its seat height is considerably high than many of the bike around its segment. You should go for some other bike with a seat height of around 780 mm. If possible, you can also raise your budget and get close to the newcomer Avenger from Bajaj. It will gets a lower 710-720 mm of seat height, making it perfect for you to ride it safely.

It would bring you the luxury of riding a bike with more convenience than a scooter. It is most probably expected to come with a 199.5 cc engine producing 23.17 BHP and 18.3 NM of torque. Recent news have also pointed towards the launch of 3 Avenger motorcycles, making it easy to choose as there would be multiple design and engine options. The current expected price for the Avenger Street 200 is INR 85,000-88,000.

You can checkout the images for the same at - 2023 Bajaj Avenger 200 Specifications and Expected Price in India