Hyundai Motor India Ltd. honors Saina Nehwal with Hyundai Creta 1st Anniversary Edition

Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has honored Ms. Saina Nehwal for her win in Australian Open Championship by presenting the 1st Anniversary Edition of Creta. The Indian Badminton Icon, Saina Nehwal is a winner of Olympic Bronze at the London Olympiad held in 2012 in India. She has also been honored with some of the prestigious awards like Arjuna Award, Padam Shri, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, and Padam Bhushan.

Ms. Saina Nehwal said, “It is an honor and wonderful experience for me and I would like to thank Hyundai for honoring me with the 1st Anniversary Edition of Creta. It’s motivation for every athlete to receive the recognition for his/her hard-work and achievements. I am quite confident and will give my best efforts in upcoming tournaments to bring pride to my nation and fellow countrymen.”

Mr. Y K Koo, Managing Director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. Expressed his views saying,“Ms. Saina is Badminton Icon of India. Her consistent performance has elevated this sport’s enthusiasm to a great level of admiration among badminton lovers globally. Creta – the Perfect SUV and the Indian Car of the Year 2016, is an ICON in SUV segment. Creta with its superior performance and style along with strong body structure is a Perfect SUV for global customers. ”

The special features of 1st Anniversary Edition of Creta include commemorative badges along with red and blue colored strips as body decals. The C- pillars have got 1st Anniversary Edition sticker. The roof and the pillars feature gloss black finish. It has also got new 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels.

The special edition model features all-black interiors, illuminated door sills, black seat upholstery with red mid-sections, new floor mats and seat covers with the lettering of special edition. The amazing part is that the Creta Anniversary Edition would come along with a car refrigerator. However, the official prices of the special edition Creta are yet to be announced on August 1st.

To know more about Hyundai Creta visit: Hyundai Creta Price, Specs, Review, Pics & Mileage in India