When every car manufacturer is increasing the prices of there cars with the new budget, Ford has taken a U-turn and reduced the price of Ford Ecosport by a very considerable margin. The move is said to defend the wide price gap between the Ecosport and the Vitara Breeza. The new prices have been listed below.
- 1.5L Ambiente – INR 668,800 (INR 722,500)
- 1.5L Trend – INR 740,900 (INR 818,300)
- 1.0L Ecoboost Trend+ – INR 818,900 (INR 896,300)
- 1.5L Titanium – INR 856,500 (INR 933,900)
- 1.0L Ecoboost Titanium+ – INR 945,000 (INR 1,032,400)
- 1.5L Titanium AT – INR 961,500 (INR 1,036,300)
- Ambiente – INR 728,800 (INR 841,100)
- Trend – INR 800,900 (INR 913,200)
- Trend+ – INR 848,900 (INR 961,200)
- Titanium – INR 916,500 (INR 1,028,800)
- Titanium+ – INR 975,000 (INR 1,087,300)
The Ecosport comes with the most powerful engine among all other compact SUV’s. It also comes as the only car with 6 airbags in the topmost trim. The move can gather a much higher sales number and thus, Vitara Brezza will get a good competition at it’s price.