DSK Benelli TNT 600i upgraded with ABS now available at Rs 5.73 lakh (ex showroom, Delhi)

The TNT600i model with the new ABS update was showcased at the Auto Expo in Delhi this year. And finally, the bike has reached the Indian markets. It is available at Rs 5.73 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The upgrade to switchable ABS system enhances the safety aspects of the bike.

The bike is similar in features with TNT600i except for the ABS part. It has a DOHC 600cc engine along with four-cylinders which are capable to produce 86.24hp at 11,500rpm. Till date, around 700 units have been sold of this model in India and bookings are still on for the ABS-equipped TNT600i.

The DSK Benelli TNT600i can be bought from the DSK Benelli showrooms in both Tier-I and main Tier-II cities in India including Mumbai, Goa, Pune, Thane, Surat, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Delhi, Indore, Chandigarh and Kolkata.

For more details about the bike check: 2023 Benelli TNT 600 Specifications and Expected Price in India