Diesel engine cars

Hello, Can any one tell me some of the benefits of diesel engine cars over gasoline cars. I have searched some of the important points on the internet websites and found some useful information on http://dieselgrossisten.no/.

There are several advantages and disadvantages of using diesel engine cars over gasoline cars. Th main point is the cost of the fuel. Diesel engines automatically put two images in your head when you think about what they represent; toughness and dollars.:grinning:

The main benefit of diesel powertrains is better fuel economy over gasoline equivalents. Thatโ€™s important for drivers looking to spend less money at the pump. Some diesel vehicles can improve gas mileage by 20 percent or more, which is a huge boost. And while others donโ€™t increase fuel economy that much, they can offer better gas mileage and acceleration that feels like a larger engine.

Of course, hybrid cars also save at the pump โ€“ and drivers have to carefully consider which is better for their lifestyle. For instance, hybrids may be better in town, while diesels offer a greater benefit on the highway.

1 Like

Hey Nivin, thanks a lot for the useful information. I will definitely look for some hybrid cars.:blush: