Choosing KTM Duke 200

I am planning to buy KTM Duke as I find it lighter than other bike.I have Hero Impulse and my age is around 50.Any suggestions

KTM 200 Duke is an excellent option for a lightweight performance and street oriented motorcycle. It even stays below 145 kg with full fuel tank and performs excellently well with its 199.5cc, liquid cooled and fuel injected engine. As you have told earlier, riding a Duke would be quiet easy if you are comfortable with the high seat height of Impulse.

Know more about KTM 200 Duke here - 2023 KTM Duke 200 Price, Specs, Top Speed & Mileage in India (New Model)

You can even once check the new set of Avengers by Bajaj. That will add a new motorcycling segment(cruiser) to your garage. It is no doubt 10 kg heavier than the Duke but gets a very low riding stance for better weight management.

Know more about the Avenger series here - Bajaj Avenger Price, Specs, Review, Pics & Mileage in India

Bajaj Avenger will be heavy.Originally had planned for Bajaj NS 200 but their is no supply. Preferring KTM
Duke 200 but the rate is high.Here on Road price is 1.64 lakh.

Yes, the KTM products are quite expensive when compared with Bajaj ones. The features being offered are much better on KTM than any other bike in the same segment. They offer upside down front forks, better quality tyres, refined engine performance and the eye catchy colors.

The lightweight and high quality materials also make them superior over the others in the street biking category.

What about its comparison with Bajaj RS200

RS200 gets more features with a smaller price tag. You get the benefit of dual front projectors, single channel ABS, distinctive LED tail lamp and non-considerable power difference for an everyday rider. It loses with nearly 175 kg of body weight (with full fuel tank) and a high 810mm of seat height.

With full fuel, the 200 Duke wins at 145 kg. No other bike provides such a low weight for higher power to weight ratios.