Honda has launched the MX125SF in Thailand today at THB 70,500 (INR 1.35 lakhs).The new MX125SF features many prominent upgrades such as the twin LED headlamps, LED turn indicators, LED taillamps, new exhaust canister, aircraft type fuel tank lid, foldable key and a new digital instrument console.
The new Honda is powered by a single cylinder air cooled 124.9 cc PGM-FI engine equipped with SOHC and churns out a power of 9.7 bhp @ 7,000 rpm and a peak torque of 10.9 Nm @ 5,500 rpm. The engine is clubbed to a 4 speed gearbox. The bike is compatible with gasoline, E20 and 20 percent alcohol mixed gasoline.
The bike measures 1,755 mm in length, 728 mm in width, 988 mm in height, 1,200 mm in wheelbase. The ground clearance of the bike is 153 mm and the seat height is 754 mm.
Technical Specifications of Honda MSX125 SF
- Engine: 124.9cc, fuel injection system PGM-FI 4-stroke, air-cooled
- Maximum Power: 9.7 BHP @ 7000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 10.9 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 52.4 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3: 1
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate clutch
- Transmission: 4-speed
- Length x Width x Height: 1755 x 728 x 988 mm
- Wheelbase: 1200 mm
- Ground Clearance:153 mm
- Seat height: 754 mm
- Caster Angle / Trail: 25 ° / 81 mm.
- Fuel Tank: 5.7 litres
- Weight: 103 kg
- Suspension (front): Ø 31 mm Telescopic Forks
- Suspension (front): Single Shock Swing Arm
- Brake (front): 220 mm Disc
- Brake(front):190 mm Disc
- Tyre Size (front): 120/70-12”
- Tyre Size (front): 130/70-12”
The bike comes in 4 colors - Hyper Yellow, Booster White, Burning Red and Eclipse Black. The deliveries will start by the end of this month.
Official Videos of Honda MSX125SF
Photo Gallery of Honda MSX125 SF