Moto Z Play has finally been launched officially by the company at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. It features a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display with a 16-megapixel rear camera, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and supports Moto Mods.
Moto Z Play tech specifications
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76.4 x 6.99mm; 165g
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FullHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 403ppi, Fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Single Nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- Battery: 3510mAh with Turbo charging
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 GPU, Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, 1.3um pixel, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP front-facing camera, Wide-Angle lens, LED flash
- Connectivity: Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating, 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C port
- Speaker: Front-ported loudspeaker,3-mic support
- Color Shades: Black,Silver,Black Slate, White, Fine Gold and Sugar White colors.
Pricing: US $449.99 (Rs. 30,123 approx.)
Availability: September 8