Lenovo has come up with its Yoga Tab 3 Plus tablet at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. The tablet runs on Android 6.0 (MarshMallow) and is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC.
It has a huge power house of 9300mAh with upto 18 hours of battery life. The most attractive part is its leather-like back with premium metal kickstand, unique convertible design and features Hang mode.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus tech specifications
- Dimensions: 247x179x4.68mm; 637 grams
- Display: 10.1-inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) IPS display with 299ppi
- Battery: 9300 mAh battery with fast charging and up to 18 hours of usage time, fast charging
- SIM: Single SIM (optional)
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (xA72 1.8GHz + 4xA53 1.4GHz) with Adreno 510 GPU, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: 13MP auto focus rear camera, 5MP fixed focus front camera
- Connectivity: (WiFi), 644 (LTE), 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac(2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Speakers: 4 Front-facing JBL Speakers with Dolby Atmos
Availability: November 2016
Color Shades: Puma Black Finish and Gunmetal Grey
Pricing: Starting 299 Euros (US$ 333 / Rs. 22,330 approx.)