The IFA 2016 includes another update from Huawei which has announced MediaPad M3 with 8.4-inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) display and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Check out the detailed specs of MediaPAd M3 by Huawei below.
Huawei MediaPad M3 tech specifications
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm
- Display: 8.4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display with 400nits brightness, Fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5100mAh battery
- Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Camera: 8MP fixed focus rear camera, 8MP front-facing Camera
- Sound and speakers: Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
Colors: Gold and Silver
Price: 349 Euros (US$ 388 / Rs. 26050 approx.): 32GB WiFi model. 32GB and 64GB LTE models: 399 Euros (US$ 444 / Rs. 29,780 approx.) and 449 Euros (US$ 500 / Rs. 33,510 approx.), respectively
Availability: September 26 th