Asus has announced it’s third gene Android Wear smartwatch called as ZenWatch 3. It becomes the first in its class with a round design at the IFA. The watch has been beautifully crafted from jewelry-grade 316L stainless steel with a thickness of 9.95 mm.
It features three-button system for easy access to frequently used functions, interchangeable straps which includes Italian leather strap. Besides this, the three-button system helps you to open the ZenFit activity tracking app and change the display modes.
Asus ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) tech specifications
- Display: 1.39″ (400×400 pixels) 287ppi AMOLED
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Compatibility: Android Wear OS compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.3 and iOS
- Bluetooth: 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 9.95 ~ 10.75 mm
- Sensors: 6-axis (gyro and accelerometer), Ambient light sensor
- Battery:340mAh battery with HyperCharge
- Charger:Magnetic Charger, optional Watch stand
- Backup:Battery pack( can offer 40 % battery life)
- Colors: Silver, Gunmetal, and Rose Gold
- Resistant to Dust and Water (IP67)
The Asus ZenWatch 3 has a starting price of 229 Euros (US$ 254 / Rs. 17070 approx.) and will be available for sale from October.