HTC has announced the HTC One S9 in Germany. The phone features a metallic body, a 5-inch screen, 1080p display and an exterior design resembling the HTC M9. The phone derives power from 2.2 Ghz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 64-bit processor, runs Androind Marshmallow out of the box, and the latest HTC Sense UI.
Coming to the camera, it packs 13 megapixels on the rear with dual LED flash, OIS, and an UltraPixel front-facing camera on the front. It also features the HTC's conventional BoomSound speakers and Dolby audio seen on high-end mobiles.
The Htc One S9 will go on sale in Germany in mid-may at a price of 499 Euros (Rs 37,425 approx.). It will be avaible in following color options: Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver.
HTC One S9 Key Specs
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, 28mm lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,2 micron pixels, 1080p video recording
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×10.09 mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2840mAh battery